Thursday, 6 September 2007

Mozzie must die.

I conclude: mosquitoes are the most god-forsaken creatures on the face of this planet. I know, because I had an altercation with them last night. All bloody 150 or so bites (I counted). The face swelled, the ears swelled, I looked like I was bloody having a rash. I looked… lumpy. The little bastards even contrived to bite my arse a few times.

Someone needs to do something about the damn mosquito population on campus. This is just absurd!

Fortunately for you, I’m too vain to take a picture of myself in such a sad state, so you’ll have to take my word for it. Or you can ask Sarah, or Angel, they were alternating between laughing and feeling sorry for me.

Okay, off for a quick nap and then churning out more thesis. I’ve got half an introduction section (give or take 3000 words?) to write by the end of tonight.

I pine, I weep, I itch, I try not to scratch, I expire.

No comments: