Asphyxiation
Saw your face
Bathed in the gentle twilight
Heart it stops beating
Gentle breeze
Fresh as the mountains of spring
Adorning the roses
I long to draw closer
Lost in time
The walls that surround become closer
They darken the daylight
Wish you knew
The sharing I wanted to give
Now lies by your window
It’s you I want to hold
Take my hand
I long for the green grass of home
Memories of tomorrow
Walk with me
Among fields bursting golden we stand
Breathe in new glory
You see right through me
Walk with me
Tell me the tales of your youth
Laugh at my stories
Thorny rose
I try to move closer but can’t
You stop me from nearing
For you I’m still burning
Let blind man see
I want to see the light of the sun
Reflected in your eyes
In the sea
The waves that crash and cascade
Do they sing of your glory?
Is this the end of our story?
A dying breath
Drawn from the bedside of fools
Wait for tomorrow
In between
Tomorrow and today you’re still there
Further and further
My muse no longer
No comments:
Post a Comment