Monday, 6 August 2007

Thank you.

I know it's frivolous and materialistic, but...

Things I’ve received this year for my birthday

 Green T-shirt with the words ‘Liquor? I don’t even know her’. Alcohol and sexual innuendo? On a shirt? Damn. I like. (Thanks Char!)
 Cort Earth 202 guitar, henceforth known as the ‘Fat Lady’, you’ll understand why once you see it.
 Guitar stand (awwwwww)
 Bottle of Absolut 100. It’s black. With silver wordings. It’s sexy, it’s dangerous, and it’s mine! (Thanks Sarah!)

A big thank you to all you blokes who remembered and called to wish, and those who sprang things on me completely out of the blue. Thanks to all those who’ve shared a their time, been a listening ear, not minded my overbearing verbosity, not laughed too loud when I’ve done something silly when drunk, been there for me through the years.

You rock. Now I’m old. Hush.

No comments: