I'm going down, all the way.
Just got out of a two-and-a-half hour meeting with Paul. It was completely crazy, tedious, stimulating, and ultimately interesting. Its crunch time, baby! One week to go before the fat lady sings (or to my professed preference, the rock band jams).
In my head, the opening riff for Highway to Hell is playing as I toss that thesis into the great black pit of doom next Monday, and Thunderstruck kicks in the minute I turn the ignition in the Magnificent Bastard and drive off into the sunset.
Monday can’t come slow enough.
Silver lining to every cloud though. As it turns out, the paper is (in its current state) probably a medium to low distinction by Paul’s estimation, depending on the marker. Anything else onwards from here can only make it better. High distinction, baby! It’s good to know that your already decent paper is going to only get better from here on out.
No comments:
Post a Comment