Building to boiling point.
I don’t know which aggravates me more. The fact that some deliberately set out to be the bimbo type, or that some simply claim it because of the privileges being a beautiful bimbo brings.
I’m not above letting people assume that I can’t be stuffed to do anything (partly accurate anyway), and then surprising them later. But the appearance over substance thing just irritates me. Particularly when I know that the person isn’t as mentally deficient as they claim; coasting on looks and ‘oh-so-sweet’ demeanour. The manipulation of persons to a specific personal ends… it reeks of a self-serving focus.
It’s doubly telling when the person claims ‘I do [insert action here] because I’m obligated to, I’m not really that sort of person’ then goes out and does them anyway, and actually bloody enjoys doing [insert action here].
People disappoint you.
I’m aware that people have different sides and that they don’t show all those sides to me. I’d like to though. I’d like to think that I could maybe get to know someone that completely. Be that open. Problem is: I’d probably fall in love with that person. I’m not sure I want to at this stage.
But if you want to live your self-focused consumer driven life, then I’m sorry too.
No comments:
Post a Comment