Roadtrip: Day Three
Went around the Margaret River region a bit, randomly sampling wines along the way. Found a nice rose, which was lunch together with some olives, cheese and crackers while on the beach. I’ve got the last dregs of it next to me now actually; it really is quite good.
Apparently the Cellarbrations at Parry Avenue carries that line of wines as well. Guess who’s going to rock up pretty soon?
I did kind of get sleepy and lethargic after lunch though. Went through Dunsborough, which is pretty much leavers central right now. There’s seventeen-year-olds everywhere hanging from the bloody rafters and disturbing the peace (I also haven’t seen that many half naked chicks in my life). Thankfully there aren’t very many of those pests here, although there was a satellite colony in Prevelly.
Feel kind of bad for Phillipa, she looks so bored every time Amelia yanks out the camera. I’m probably partly to blame though; my habit of exploring and finding interesting things to shoot probably elongates the time wasted whenever the camera pops out.
Heading home tomorrow. Even though the little bit of holiday is over, I can’t wait to get back. A slice of normalcy would be nice, and work beckons as much as I try to deny or ignore it. I need to pay the bills after all; and find a stable job for next year. Among other reasons, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment