Sunday, 25 November 2007

Nice biscuits.

Went out grocery shopping with Amelia today. It’s so nostalgic it’s almost scary! I remember prowling around the Cold Storage at King Albert Park and buying stuff before going over to Ang’s place to (attempt to) cook.

Went shopping after with Amelia and Char. I ended up not buying the shoes that I wanted to get, but I did buy a pair of football boots instead (they were awfully cool), and a couple of shorts. Also went to Dymocks and bought some reading material (three books), so I’m all set for the next two weeks. Damnit why do I read so fast?

Had dinner ala picnic at Point Walter, Amelia was fiddling with the camera (I’m vaguely jealous!) and snapping pictures. Met Phillipa too, she’s nice. I think we’re going to have a good time when we head south on Monday.

Thing is, I feel a bit weird. I’m not sure how this goes, but somehow some things just feel good and right. And as much as I think that there is this awkwardness there, there’s also that feeling of right-ness. It makes me happy.

Side note, there's some bikkies actually called 'nice biscuits'. Can they get any more obvious?

No comments: