Final lap, or is it?
Exam in approximately 12 hours. Plan for the day:
0930: Wake up
1030: Pick up Sarah from her mechanic’s
1100: Reach school
1130: Have lunch, probably salad
1145: Study
13:45: Meander over to LBLT
14:00: Exam
17:00: Send Sarah back to her mechanic’s
17:30: Clean the house
20:00: Light dinner
21:45: Leave house for airport
22:30: Get Amelia
23:00: Chilli mussels
In other news, UWA just got back to me. Apparently they want me to take some silly online psychometric test (about 2 hours long!) before deciding whether to call me up for the interview. That’s not very cool. Still, the things we do for an education.
Been spending the last 5-6 hours studying with intermittent MSN-ing and some guitar playing. I’ve realised I’m very rusty with my P&W songs. Also, my skill level has deteriorated slightly. I blame the lack of practice. I’m now abysmally crap instead of just crap. Cool, eh?
Quad shot flat whites are my new poison. So I’m a caffeine junkie, so what?
No comments:
Post a Comment