Another update.
Been helping Sarah with her assignment the last couple of days, which is kind of cool because it’s actually a rather fun assignment (for me at least).
Also been trying to get in as much slacking off as I possibly can into the schedule. Finally gotten around to touching the story which I kind of left off halfway (re-writing some background and setting bits now), and I’ve read up a lot on Arthurian legends and Welsh folklore in particular just because it interested me.
Spoken to a good number of people here and there, had coffee with Charmaine after mass today actually, that was rather nice. I miss just sitting out in the open watching the world go by and having a chat with a good friend. Brings back a lot of nostalgic memories. Kind of makes me wish I could just take out more time just to do that.
Been cooking a bit now that I’ve got more time on my hands. Made some Japanese curry (finally!) and been messing around a bit with some of the leftover meat from the Barbie my folks had on Sunday, so yes, I have been eating better, thank God! Need to work more veggies into the diet though!
Started lifting weights again because I’ve got a little more time, so the chest and biceps ache just a fraction. Factored a little less carbohydrates and a little more protein into the diet just in case.
Just got back from Sarah’s place actually. Was supposed to hop over for a beer or two, and ended up watching movies and such. ‘I pronounce you Chuck and Larry’ is still an awesome show, no matter how many times I watch it. Watched ratatouille as well.
So that’s it really. Work tomorrow from 13:00 to 22:00, so that’s going to be more bundles of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment