Done.
Got back from the airport not too long ago. Had supper with Amelia at Concas. Ate half a plate of pasta and half a large bowl of chilli mussels. I feel fat and full. I so need to exercise, although the motivation is somehow not quite there. I need to stop procrastinating.
Completed my exam. It was pretty good despite the fact that the questions were totally out there and completely unexpected. Or at least I think so. Sarah complained that my not needing to refer to notes during the paper was kind of stressful. Had a couple of beers at the tavern with a couple of mates. Might be the last time I see some of these blokes.
Funny thing happened though, James asked me whether I was living with Sarah and I was like ‘Dude, I’m not even dating her’, and he was so stunned I nearly fell off the bench. It’s strange really, but I’ve never really realised that there really are some people who do think that we’re going out. How curious.
Must say, I’ve really missed hanging out with Amelia. Introduced her to Gossip Girl (think she’s hooked now!). I really love that show more than I have any right to. It’s too chick flick, and I am kind of a beer swilling blokey bloke. Oh well.
I’m kind of tired, so I’m going to have a (relatively) early night by student standards.
No comments:
Post a Comment