Monday, 21 April 2008

So God Damn Fucking Bored.

I think I managed to accomplish so much this morning that the rest of the day seems dull by comparison.

I applied for a few jobs, caught up with people, chased down some things, ran a couple of errands, went to work, finished my daily workload with minimal interruptions (a rare and welcome occurrence). I even caught up with my lecturer and checked up on some university things, which is great.

And then I was supposed to meet Char, which didn’t happen. So I got home, and have been bored since. Tried reading, didn’t really grab me. Tried watching anime, which I got bored with. Tried sorting out Magic cards from Saturday, which worked for a while until I got bored again. Heck, I’m even too bored to eat.

Compared to the ‘get every single thing done’ rush of the morning, I really hate the ‘there’s absolutely bloody nothing significant to do’ of the late afternoon.

Goofing off and doing your own thing is only really interesting when there’s something too goof off from. And since I’ve already done everything, procrastination gets horribly boring.

Plus no one is free tonight. I’m home alone with no company and nothing of consequence to do.

I’ve got a job interview tomorrow, for that fucking place that conveniently forgot to tell me that they shifted the interviews to a week later because the interviewer had to take emergency leave. So that’s another nice long 45 minute drive up north to their fucking ulu head office. I’m not looking forward to tomorrow and the subsequent fuel cost.

No comments: