Sunday, 24 February 2008

To dream the impossible dream.

I need to acknowledge that there are some areas in my life that are lacking.

I need to acknowledge that there are some things in my life worth changing.

I need to acknowledge that there are things in my life worth fighting for.

I need to acknowledge that there are some things in my life that hurt me.

I need to acknowledge that there are some things in my life that frighten me.

I need to acknowledge that there are many things in my life that I need to let go of.

I need to acknowledge that sometimes you just need to forgive as much as you want to be forgiven.

I need to acknowledge that sometimes I have to make a stand.

I need to acknowledge that it is my life, and I'm living it.

And I will rise above it all and be the better man.

No comments: