Interrupted.
I've lost track of the number of times when family interrupts and demands immediate and undivided attention with the unspoken threat of retribution if their needs are not immediately met.
I’m not a damn errand-boy, and there are other fucking members of the family who have fucking spare time to run random errands. In case you didn’t notice, you also have a daughter. Don’t fucking always come to me because I’m the ‘responsible one’.
I was talking a prospective employer when you interrupted with your damn request for me to run errands with that unspoken expectation that I will do whatever you bloody ask and entertain you now.
By the fucking way, I didn’t get the job. In fact, I didn’t even have a proper conversation with the damn lady. Didn’t even get her bloody name. Asked her to hold for a moment and she bloody hung up.
Plus I was typing Char on MSN, and she’s rushing off and I barely typed a terse goodbye. Never mind that I feel quite crap because as it turns out, I unknowingly practically semi-invited myself over for dinner, and now she’s running around trying to get stuff done. I feel bad.
And I have to drop everything to field your damn call. Every damn thing.
So yeah? Am I pissed? You bet. Pissed and feeling like a fucking jackarse because I put my girlfriend up to something without realising it.
No comments:
Post a Comment