Rawr.
Just sent Mingyang to the airport. That’s another friend gone for the summer. I’m going to miss him, although I’ll never tell him that to his face. Like the Winchesters say, ‘no chick flick moments’.
This is just a turn around. Rest at home for a bit before heading out to work. Oh the joys of work. I seriously need a job at school. I’ve discovered they pay $30 per hour. That’s a pretty sweet deal no matter how you slice it.
So for about nine or so hours last week, Chris was a research assistant. Too bad my lecturer’s going on a sabbatical; otherwise I’d be able to hold on to the job for that much longer. (He’s going to Europe to write some papers, how cool is that?) I so need to tutor here.
Angel’s lost her wallet, apparently some aboriginal kids nabbed it. Thing that pisses me off is that Angel knows they did it, and that they have the goods on them, but she can’t do anything about it, and even the security dude can’t do anything about it because doesn’t have the authority to rummage through their stuff.
I hate to sound racist (although I probably am), but seriously, someone needs to sort out these damn aboriginals. Even at work they pop in and contrive ways and means to steal alcohol. It’s plain ridiculous. As much as I am determined to give them the benefit of the doubt (and I have met some good blokes), the mass of the aboriginal community sits rather uneasily with me.
Now I’m off to earn some dollars the honest way.
No comments:
Post a Comment