Saturday, 2 June 2007

So. Very. Screwed.

2 in the morning is not a good time to be awake. Not when you have an exam in say... exactly 12 hours. I'm tired, but waiting for the microwave to ping. It's tedious as hell. And the gnawing pains are killing me slowly. Plus the trusty iBookG4 of 3 years has finally given in to old age, leaving me Mac-less, albeit temporarily. Sending it in for servicing cum repair and hopefully some kind soul can figure out how to resurrect the dead, because if not, I have so much downloading to re-do.

I pray the HDD has remained safe from the cruel ravages of time. The 20 point something gigabytes of music is hard to come by, and the collection of Christian music is almost priceless, the artefact of 10 years worth of patient downloading and searching for obscure praise and worship songs. No rock songs until the downloading frenzy begins again is just too painful to consider.

I need a new Mac. Even if the current one is resuscitated, it is only a matter of time before it was bound for the grave anyway. Which means I need money, and the hope of maybe purchasing a new guitar gets shoved so far back the queue it is not worth mentioning. A$3189 still hurts, no matter how you slice it.

All this and my thesis to worry about. I need to rob a bank. Who will come with me?

No comments: