Boredom Reliever
I have a huge backlog of posts to put up and backdate. Half of which are on the newly resurrected iBook and the other half on the PC. I'll get around to it soon, but in the interests of relieving my current state of extreme boredom, I will now engage in a little post theft (thanks Charmaine!).
1. Name: Christopher Peter Kwok Zhi Wei
2. Nicknames: none that bear mentioning in polite society
3. Date of birth: 3 August 1982
4. Gender: Male
5. Height: 5 feet 11 inches
6. Colour of eyes: So dark brown it's almost black
7. Colour of hair: See above
8. Nationality: Singaporean
9. Location: Perth
10. Native language: English. I'm uni-linguistic sue me.
Next lot...
11. Do you live alone / with flatmates or with parents: The 'rents
12. Brothers / sisters / none? Angel bugs the crap out of me
13. Pets you have: I want a dog damnit.
14. Pets you’d like to have: See above.
15. Do you study / work / both / neither? Both
16. What do you study? Psychology
17. Dream profession: Slacker
18. What job do you think you’ll end up with? Psychologist. Possible author
19. Languages you know: English, and a smattering of Chinese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Latin, and most major Chinese dialects.
20. Languages you’d like to learn: I wouldn't learn any. I suck at languages
21. Favourite subject: PSY218: self and identity
22. Least favourite subject: anything to do with math
Drawing & art! :3 Skip if not applicable.
23. When did you start drawing / painting? I don't draw, much.
24. Favourite motif: A fleur de lis
25. Favourite medium: Perishable parchment
26. Favourite drawing style: none.
27. What you’d like to learn to draw: Nothing major. I'm a writer, not an artist
28. Favourite artist/s: Wordsworth, Tennyson, Auden, Tolkien. Oh! You mean visual arts. Erm. I defer to other people's more informed expertise
29. Are you considering an art-related job? Nope.
30. Would you ever consider becoming an animator? For about 3 months in 2001, I did.
31. Would you ever consider becoming a comic artist / mangaka? If I could just write the stories and not draw, yes.
32. Would you ever consider becoming a concept artist for a gaming company? Ditto for above.
Random stuff:
33. Favourite spare time activities: Reading, writing, football, spending time with people, bad guitar playing, food, alcoholic beverage consumption (with company)
34. Least favourite activities: At this moment, data entry.
35. Favourite sport, if any: Football
36. The sport you hate: Golf?
37. Favourite food and drink: Eats everything, drinks everything. Loves beer.
38. Least favourite food and drink: Vegetables for the most part.
39. Favourite colours: I see a window and I want it painted black...
40. Favourite type of clothing: Slacker garb.
41. Piercings / tattoos you have: That's my secret *winks*
42. Piercings / tattoos you’d like to have: That too
44. Favourite soundtrack: You've got me there!
45. Favourite TV show or series: Can't decide on a single one. Seriously.
46. Favourite actor/actress: Well, given half a chance I'd love to do Jessica Alba...
47. Favourite genre of music: I'm old school
48. Genre/s of music you can’t stand: Don't even let me get started...
49. Favourite band/s / artists: Lazy to expound here.
50. Band/s / artists you hate: Even lazier to expound here.
51. Favourite album of the moment: Mighty to Save: Hillsong Australia
52. Favourite song of the moment: 20 Good Reasons: Thirsty Merc
53. Favourite band member ever: Bono.
54. Band/bands you hope to see live: Half of them are dead/disbanded. The other half aren't touring, and the pittens that make it down to Perth I can't afford.
55. Song you’re listening to right now: Dream On: Aerosmith
56. Favourite music video: Don't have one really.
57. Favourite comic / manga: I have no damn idea. Too many!
58. Favourite cartoon / anime: The Transformers. Child of the 80s, sue me.
59. Favourite manga / anime / comic / cartoon character/s: You got me there...
60. Favourite videogame / computer game: It's a toss up, either Final Fantasy VII, StarCraft, or the current incarnation of Football Manager or Winning Eleven.
61. Favourite videogame / computer game character: Don't have one really.
Music
62. Favourite: SOLOS, RIFFS, SEX! DRUGS! ROCK AND ROLL!
63. Least favourite: Erm.
64. The best-looking: I have a love affair with Bon Jovi and John Reznik's hair
65. The freakiest: Hello Marilyn!
66. The scariest: Hmm....
67. The most feminine looking: Are normally chicks anyway. Heh.
68. The best make-up XD : KISS
69. The weirdest hair: Any dude from a 70s punk band. Damn those multicoloured mohawks!
70. The dumbest: Keith Richards. Damn. The number of times the fuzz got to him!
71. The funniest: Hmm.
72. The best vocalist: Depends on the song really. You can't see Rob Thomas covering Jewel songs now can you?
73. The best bassist: Hmm...
74. The best drummer: Rick Allen damnit. Drumming with one hand? RESPECT.
75. The best guitarist: Slash? No! Vai! No! Mumsteen! ARGH. CAN'T DECIDE!
76. The best clothes n costumes: I honestly don't care.
77. The one you think should get retired already: Sir Mick. Dude. Moisturise!
78. The most memorable thing a rocker has done onstage: Besides guitar smashing and bat head ripping? Hmmm.
79. The saddest song: Too many contenders for this honour
80. The happiest song: It's a toss up. Bon Jovi's It's My Life or AC/DC's Highway to Hell
81. The most energetic song: MOSH PIT!!!!
82. The best PV: ???
If you could choose…
83. Desired hair colour: I'm cool with what I've got, thanks.
84. Desired eye colour: If it could shift with mood won't that be cool?
85. Where would you live? Wherever she is.
86. With who? Ideally with the bros and my close friends (which is just plain impossible), if married. Then with that special someone.
More random stuff:
87. Describe an ideal weekend: Spending an extended amount of time with people I care about.
88. The time you go to sleep normally: Ranges from 11pm to 6am. Or not at all.
89. The time you wake up normally: 11am, give or take. Add 15 mins per alcoholic beverage consumed
91. What do you have on your room’s walls? Nothing.
92. Are you a day or a night creature? Both suit me just fine.
93. Is there something you’d like to change in your life? If so, what? At this moment? Where Diane will be for the next 2 years
94. Who is your favourite person and why? You know who you are. All of you.
95. What do you usually do on the computer? Anything that can be accomplished on a computer except school work.
96. Do you like yourself? I accept myself. I love other people more.
97. Do you think you’ll be happier in the future? The journey is the destination.
98. Do you like coffee? I bleed caffiene. And alcohol of course.
99. Your final thoughts: You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need.
Okay. That's enough randomness for the moment. Back to #$%&ing DATA ENTRY. Crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment